Patient Type - 100% Small Animal (including ~3% Small Mammal)
After Hours - Saturdays and Sundays on rota, closed on Public holidays
Salary - Commensurate with experience
Animal World Vet Clinic is a purpose-built practice located in central Singapore looking to add to our small, dedicated and friendly team. Our practice comes with a spacious treatment and hospitalization room, separate operating theatre, in-house lab, portable ultrasound and is fully digital. We also offer physiotherapy and rehabilitation with treadmill, neuromuscular electrical stimulation and extracorporeal shockwave therapy.
Our commitment to clients is to provide a high standard of both veterinary care and customer service. We also have a very good working relationship with some Animal Welfare Groups and you will be exposed to a varied case load.
- DVM, BVSc or equivalent Bachelor Degree with AVMA, RCVS or AVBC accreditation
- 1-2 years of clinical work experience is preferred but fresh grads will be considered.
- A few days of sole charge is to be expected on weekdays.
- Singaporean/PR or E-Pass eligible applicants only.
- Experience & interest in ultrasonography and/or physiotherapy is an advantage
Ideal applicants will possess a strong work ethic and be passionate about the work they do. Good interpersonal communication skills and a friendly, positive and professional attitude are essential.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +65 6286 0929 if you have any enquiries.